Jia Voon

Friday, June 25, 2010

Lost and Found my Autogate key


OMG i just lost my autogate key... last wed, but i didt not notice that.. i though i put it someway in my house.. finally UTAR page post a pic of key! and it was my key! then only i recall , last wed i got class at S301.. i left it there.. i think that day i bring 2set of same key going to school. thats why i didt not notice when i lost it.. and somemore ho~~~~ maybe is liew chee wei and tan kian fei huhu... i remember they hide my car key 1st... Zzz after class.. i not able to find my key.. so i search it at S301.. after searching i can find it.. so i call chee wei. coz he sit beside me at that class. and he told me , just now we play hide and seek your car key LOL... and he pass it to kian fei, and kian fei forgot to give it to me after class.. so wat i do is wasting my time wait for kian fei coming back to school to hand back my key..LOL... so i not sure they got play with my home key or not... huhu..

But, thanks god! somebody found it and, thanks god i didt add UTAR page, so that i could saw my key there.. thanks to Tan Guan Han...

And i should give thanks to Jesus as well! i can say, i am lucky i knw Jesus. Yea, give praise to him.. and i hope i can share my testimonial for Jesus always!

No comments:

Post a Comment